[Openstack-i18n] Bugfix for Icehouse changing strings

Ying Chun Guo guoyingc at cn.ibm.com
Mon Nov 17 09:15:16 UTC 2014

Do you mean translation update or string update?
If you are talking about string update, I don't see any blocks to submit a
patch to a branch of an old version.

If you are talking about translation, we don't have clearly documented
process to update translations in old versions.
If you request to update translations in old versions, I would suggest to
submit a patch to old branches with your translation update.
This is a quite direct way.

In the future, we may consider to maintain translation auto synchronization
for several versions.

Best regards
Ying Chun Guo (Daisy)