[Openstack-i18n] OpenStack translations in Marathi Language

chandankumar chandankumar.093047 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 06:54:05 UTC 2014

Hello Chandrakant,

On 11/15/2014 01:35 PM, chandrakant dhutadmal wrote:

> On Saturday, November 15, 2014 1:30 PM, chandrakant dhutadmal
> <cpdhutadmal at yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> Hi All.
>
> Just heard a talk by Daisy and Chandan Kumar regarding translations of
> OpenStack in various languages across the globe. My name is
> Chandrakant Dhutadmal, working with C-DAC, Pune, India. I am ready to
> contribute to Marathi language translation. Kindly let me know the
> process to start with.

Welcome to the OpenStack-i18n team.

You are added as a translator in marathi language team of openstack.

Please add your Language under [ Local Translation Teams] section in
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/I18nTeam .

You can start translating Juno - OpenStack Dashboard Translations and
Juno - horizon Translation at
https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/horizon/language/mr/ .

If you face any issue, feel free to shoot a mail to the mailing list or
poke us on #openstack-translation channel on freenode server.

Thanks,

Chandan Kumar