[Openstack-i18n] Complete translations are big

Łukasz Jernaś deejay1 at srem.org
Thu May 8 17:22:42 UTC 2014

Hmm, I was under the impression that we have decided not to include
translation below a certain threshold in Horizon for Havana, so it may
be wise to download only those above that.
If only transifex would allow to download translations without login
we could include that in run_tests or tox, for those who want to have
complete ones...

Best regards,
--
Łukasz [DeeJay1] Jernas