[Openstack-i18n] Japanese Translations publishing?

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 15:14:36 UTC 2014

Thanks Andreas,

I reviewed your patch, though the one is already merged :-)

We need to install appropriate font packages to Jenkins slaves.
I just proposed a patch to make sure Japanese fonts installed on slaves.
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/83979/
It is based on my comment to Lukasz's (deejay1) patch.
Lukasz, thanks for your initial work.