[Openstack-i18n] Horizon upstream_translation_update Jenkins job

Ying Chun Guo guoyingc at cn.ibm.com
Wed Mar 26 01:03:45 UTC 2014

Hello, Akihiro,

I understand the situation.
I have different choice to solve this issue.

I think, we can rename the current resources, by adding a prefix
"icehouse".
Then we don't need help from Infra team.
You or I can do it immediately just after the master branch is opened to
Juno.
The only disadvantage is that this solution will confuse some of our
translators.
I can send the new links to ML and remind people we have switched versions.

Horizon is the only project for Icehouse.
If we expend the scope to include more projects in the future releases,
we don't need to bother Infra team to stop several sync jobs.

How do you think?
I'd like to hear others thoughts too.

Best regards
Ying Chun Guo (Daisy)