[Openstack-i18n] django_openstack_auth translation setup?

Ying Chun Guo guoyingc at cn.ibm.com
Fri Mar 21 08:18:00 UTC 2014

Hello, Andreas

django_openstack_auth uses the script "upstream_translation_update.sh" and
accept "django_openstack_auth" as a parameter.
The script "upstream_translation_update.sh" is a common job definition and
works for nova, glance, and etc.
As to current situation, I wonder if it can accept "openstack_auth" as the
parameter.

Yes, it needs a resource in Transifex. I have created:
https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/horizon/resource/djangopo/
But I use the po file as the source, not the pot.

Best regards
Ying Chun Guo (Daisy)