[Openstack-i18n] Let's translate horizon for Icehouse!

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 17:43:17 UTC 2014

Hi I18N team,

Icehouse-3 milestone has been shipped and
it is time to start Horizon translation for Icehouse.

Horizon resources on Transifex are now synced with Horizon Git repository
automatically. Once a patch is approved and merged, new strings are pushed
to Transifex if necessary.  Thanks Daisy for the automated script.

Let's visit https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/horizon/resources/
and translate!
Resources *without* "Havana" are translation targets for Iceshouse.

[Translation Import Date]
It is not actually decided yet because Horizon RC1 date is not determined yet.
According to Icehouse release schedule, RC period begins a week of Mar 27th.
Only I can say is the first target date is the beginning of the week
of Mar 27th (around Mar 24).
Even if your translation is not completed by the date, we have another chance to
import translations for Icehouse release (such RC2 or ...).
I will update the date if I have an update.

[Translation check site]
As I did in Havana cycle, I will run translation check site.
There is no change in the host and account information from Havana site.
(It means my translation check site is switched to Icehouse version)

  http://157.7.133.23:13580/
  Username: demo / admin, Password: opstjpHavana

* Translations are imported from Transifex every hour.
* Sometimes I will update devstack and latest codes from the official repos.
* If something looks wrong, please let me know.

Enjoy Icehouse version of OpenStack Dashboard!!

Note that it is hosted on a virtual server donated to Japan OpenStack
Users Group by GMO internet. Thanks.

Cheers,