[Openstack-i18n] The meaning of a string to be translated

Marian marian.tort at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 12:37:36 UTC 2014

Hi there,

Any update on the strings containing "duration"? They still appear in Transifex - Icehouse/Juno Openstack Dashboard Translations.

I know we should consider "duration" as "existence", but what do we do with Transifex translation strings? Do we leave them empty or are they going to disappear at some point?

Thanks!
Marian