[Openstack-i18n] Scheduling a Pootle demonstration

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at princessleia.com
Wed Jul 16 13:11:04 UTC 2014

On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 7:14 PM, Elizabeth Krumbach Joseph
<lyz at princessleia.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 9:56 AM, Elizabeth Krumbach Joseph
> <lyz at princessleia.com> wrote:
>> On Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 2:15 AM, Ying Chun Guo <guoyingc at cn.ibm.com> wrote:
>>> Hello, Elizabeth
>>>
>>> I think an convenient time for Europe, China and India is acceptable.
>>> I would suggest a time slot at UTC 0800 or UTC 0900 on Wednesday.
>>>
>>> Let me know if the volunteer is OK with the time and how he/she would do a
>>> demo.
>>>
>>> We used Google Hangout last time for the Zanata demo.
>>
>> Perfect, thanks! He's left for the weekend, but I'll let you know as
>> soon as we can confirm time and "venue"
>
> Just as an update, I haven't heard back yet so Wednesday won't work
> out. are there other dates/times this week I can offer?

Finally following up on this based on discussion at the last
translations meeting I attended, Dwayne Bailey of Pootle has offered
to do a demo on Tuesday or Wednesday of next week at 0800 or 0900 UTC.

Do either of these times work for folks who are interested in this
Pootle demo? It would be great to finally get this scheduled :)

I'm also going to be working with James E. Blair to upgrade the
demonstration Pootle instance we have running for you folks this week,
as discussed at the meeting.

http://www.princessleia.com