[Openstack-i18n] [Openstack-docs] TG Indonesia Translation

Frans Thamura frans at meruvian.org
Tue Jul 8 09:14:34 UTC 2014

thx all

we try to create team for this work, esp 12 univs has join our
alliance program, which openstack doc part of it.

i try to learn and contribute in openstack way to make better contribution.

Frans Thamura (曽志胜)
Shadow Master and Lead Investor
Meruvian.
Integrated Hypermedia Java Solution Provider.

Mobile: +628557888699
Blog: http://blogs.mervpolis.com/roller/flatburger (id)

FB: http://www.facebook.com/meruvian
TW: http://www.twitter.com/meruvian / @meruvian
Website: http://www.meruvian.org

"We grow because we share the same belief."