[Openstack-i18n] .tx in git repository

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 07:49:28 UTC 2014

Hi Daisy,

I think .tx/config in the repository is still useful even if it is not
directly related
.tx/config is not only for the gate but also for translators.

Assume that we want to generate translated document locally.
We need to setup .tx/config manually without .tx/config in the repo.
If we have .tx/config in the repo, translators do not need to setup .tx/config.
The same applies to Horizon.
Setting up .tx/config in Jenkins jobs does not help translators.
This is the reason that I think having .tx/config in repositories is useful.

An alternative way is to provide an example .tx/config somewhere like I18N wiki.

Thought?