[Openstack-i18n] Horizon patch with translation impact (havana)

Julie Pichon jpichon at redhat.com
Wed Jan 8 17:26:27 UTC 2014

Hi,

I submitted a backport to Havana [0] that corrects a mistake in a help
message, but I'm not quite sure if we're still planning on updating the
stable/havana translations. If you don't feel it's appropriate in this
case, please feel free to -1/-2 the patch. Thank you!

...Also if the discussions on the translation update schedules for
stable and master have been summarised somewhere, please let me know.
I can't recall the decided outcome.

Thanks,

Julie

[0] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/65506/