[Openstack-i18n] Bug report in manuals

Łukasz Jernaś deejay1 at srem.org
Mon Feb 24 08:07:10 UTC 2014

On Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 4:19 AM, Ying Chun Guo <guoyingc at cn.ibm.com> wrote:
> Hello, Łukasz Jernaś
>
> I think you have investigated the possibility to redirect the bug report
> icon in manuals to our I18n project for translated documents.
> How is the result?
> What need to be changed if we want to implement this function?

Hi,

OK there are two solutions to that:
1. change clouddocs-maven-plugin to accept a parameter to change the
bug report URL
2. change openstack-doc-tools to replace the URL when building
translated manuals

I tend to choose the 2 option as it's easier to implement for me, but
I'll try to talk it through with Andreas Jaeger this week first.

Regards,
--
Łukasz [DeeJay1] Jernaś