[Openstack-i18n] Here to help about french translation

Łukasz Jernaś deejay1 at srem.org
Thu Feb 13 20:11:08 UTC 2014

On Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 8:26 PM, Sonny TADJER <sonny.tadjer at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello everybody,

Hello and welcome!

> I do not really know how to introduce myself. it’s been the third time we
> helped me about openstack so I just put my services to you about french
> translation. I do not know who to contact exactly (saw this :
> https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/I18nTeam) and apparently no translators for
> french. How sad.

There certainly are translators for French (only in hiding ;), but as
usual any help is welcome and I hope you'll have no trouble
subscribing to the French team on Transifex!
I fear the meetings are bi-weekly and as the last one was a week ago
you'll find another team running the show there, but you can always
drop by on #openstack-translation as the I18N team tends to hang out
there.
Right now the focus is on getting the installation manual done (
https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/openstack-manuals-i18n/resource/install-guide/
) so you can start with that.
As always, if you need anything or have a question feel free to use
this list or IRC

Have a nice evening,
--
Łukasz [DeeJay1] Jernaś