[Openstack-i18n] IRC meeting tomorrow

Łukasz Jernaś deejay1 at srem.org
Wed Feb 5 17:21:37 UTC 2014

Hi Daisy!

I'll try not to be late tomorrow (as it's usually the time that I
enter the office)
One issue I'd like to bring up came out just this morning, which I
thought would be good to bring to the list.
When talking with Andreas Jaeger (who is reworking some parts of the
build infrastructure for the docs) this morning it seems that the team
intends to build the manuals as a whole, so all the various docs in
the repo are built in build job for each language  (of course feel
free to correct me if I'm wrong) IMHO it would be better to keep the
jobs separate in case one translation (like currently the Korean - bug
#1276434) is broken. So for example job builds guides X and Y, if X
fails due to a bad translation Y would also fail, which I don't think
is a good idea...

Of course this is based on my current understanding of what's going to
happen in the near future and there may be some arrangements made
earlier on that topic between the i18n and the docs team that I don't
know of, so I thought it would be good to bring it up now...

Regards,
--
DeeJay1