[Openstack-i18n] Pootle Demo: Tuesday 19 August at 0800 UTC

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at princessleia.com
Mon Aug 11 19:53:14 UTC 2014

On Thu, Jul 31, 2014 at 10:44 AM, Elizabeth K. Joseph
<lyz at princessleia.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> We've finally pinned down a date and time for the Pootle Demonstration
> by Pootle contributor Dwayne Bailey! It will be on Tuesday, 19 August
> at 0800 UTC
>
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20140819T08
>
> We'll probably coordinate in #openstack-translation, folks can ask
> questions there or join the video (we'll provide a link in channel
> when it's set up). The session will be recorded and available on
> YouTube following the session so that others can review it if they
> miss the live demo.
>
> In the meantime, I'll be working to schedule an upgrade of our demo
> Pootle instance at http://translate-dev.openstack.org/ so that we have
> the latest RC version installed for their upcoming 2.6.0 release to
> work with.

Quick update - Clark Boylan and I are working on this this today, so
we will have the new version of Pootle up soon.

> Please let me know if there's anything else I can do to help coordinate this.

Dwayne has requested that we compile some questions over the next few
days so he comes to the demonstration prepared.

Are there specific features in translations workflow that you find
particularly essential or required that you're uncertain about with
Pootle? If so, please let me know so I can pass these along.

http://www.princessleia.com