[Openstack-i18n] IRC meeting tomorrow

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Sat Aug 9 15:58:52 UTC 2014

On 08/09/2014 12:33 PM, Marian Tort wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for the documentation table you created, it is great and it will
> be very useful for all participants to track translations!
> To all Spanish translators and rest of Spanish team, I have translated
> and added the page for the Spanish team with links to the Transifex
> projects.
> https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/I18nTeam/docs-translation/es

Looking at
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/I18nTeam/docs-translation

Let's change the priority for api-guide and api-ref-guides to 5 due to
the comment that is there. api-ref-guides is 1400 pages of PDF - so much
more than the 211 strings to translate (similar the other one).

Shall I delete now in transifex the z-* guides?

I'll add now the new networking-guide as "changing to fast" to the wiki
page - and change the prios mentioned above,

Andreas