[Openstack-i18n] Update of translation roadmap

Marian Tort marian.tort at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 14:10:34 UTC 2014

Hi!

Is it possible to have an update of the translation roadmap for next
releases?
I know there will be an update for Icehouse of Aug 7. Regarding Juno, is
that Sep 4th? I'd also like to know if there is a translation check site
for Juno?

Is there any project in particular we need to focus on right now? There are
several projects in Transifex, it would be nice to have a priority list :)

Many thanks and sorry if anything has already been answered!

--
Marian