[Openstack-i18n] Scheduling a Pootle demonstration

Ying Chun Guo guoyingc at cn.ibm.com
Fri Apr 18 09:15:58 UTC 2014

Hello, Elizabeth

I think an convenient time for Europe, China and India is acceptable.
I would suggest a time slot at UTC 0800 or UTC 0900 on Wednesday.

Let me know if the volunteer is OK with the time and how he/she would do a
demo.
We used Google Hangout last time for the Zanata demo.

Best regards
Ying Chun Guo (Daisy)

Elizabeth Krumbach Joseph <lyz at princessleia.com> wrote on 2014/04/18
03:38:12: