[Openstack-i18n] Regarding Adding Hindi Language to the icehouse Dashboard Translation release list

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 23:41:38 UTC 2014

Hi,

Thanks for letting us know and your work. I can wait for a while more :-)
What time is 1200PM IST in UTC?
1200PM is very confusing. Is it next to 11AM or 11PM?

/FYI/
We have a chance to add translations after Icehouse release.
Icehouse stable update is planned about one month after the release.
We can add new translations for the release.