[Openstack-i18n] Log messages translation

Łukasz Jernaś deejay1 at srem.org
Fri Sep 27 11:00:42 UTC 2013

Hi,

Maybe we should bring that issue up on OpenStack-dev for IceHouse
again? IMHO every non user facing log message shouldn't be marked for
translation, but then again the discussion in January
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2013-January/004259.html
made me wonder what the rationale for that was anyway (since I'm new
to the community)...

Regards,
--
Łukasz [DeeJay1] Jernaś