[Openstack-i18n] Log messages translation

Łukasz Jernaś deejay1 at srem.org
Tue Sep 24 09:14:02 UTC 2013

Hi,

Like I said in my previous mail I'd still opt for not marking them as
translatable instead of seperating. This will break most log parsing
systems and even if you could make translation aware log parsing
systems, it would require coordination on both sides and frankly this
is the first project I can remember which has translatable logs…

Regards,
--
Łukasz Jernaś