[Openstack-i18n] Horizon test website

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 04:41:55 UTC 2013

Hi Tom and all,

I could take a time to look at the problem.
This is very sad news on en-AU.....

A list of Languages are defined in Horizon setting file and it has not
so many languages.
I temporarily copied all languages defined in
django.conf.global_settings to Horizon settings.py in my site.
You can see many languages in the language list..

Unfortunately we still cannot see en-AU. The cause is much bigger than
I expected.
To support en-AU we need to change Django upstream which is a web
framework Horizon depends on.
Django has language entries and related contents in its distribution.
The contents defines the data format or similar things.
I see en and en_gb directory in Django distribution.
When I add a new language without Django language entry, OpenStack
Dashboard itself cannot start.....

It takes quite a long time to address. At least it does not fit into
Havana release. I18N need to take care of it.

Akihiro

--
Akihiro MOTOKI <amotoki at gmail.com>