[Openstack-i18n] Horizon I18n update

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 09:54:48 UTC 2013

Hi,

I updated PO files to catch up the latest Horizon including FWaaS and
VPNaaS support in Horizon.
The patch was just merged into the master. All changes after Havana-3
release are imported into the latest po file.
It will be available soon at Transifex since Transifex fetches PO
update in the github repo automatically.

Keeping PO files up-to-date is on my radar :-)

Akihiro MOTOKI <amotoki at gmail.com>