[Openstack-i18n] I18n meeting tomorrow

Ying Chun Guo guoyingc at cn.ibm.com
Wed Sep 4 06:34:31 UTC 2013

Hi,

There will be OpenStack I18n team meeting at 0700UTC on Thursday (September
5th) in IRC channel #openstack-meeting.
The time, we use Asia/Europe friendly time. Welcome to join the meeting.

During the previous several weeks, we have good progress with the
infrastructure setting up in Transifex.
We have the common glossary shared within all openstack projects. We have
Horizon ready for translations.
Tomorrow is the string frozen date. Now it's the quite important time for
translating now.
We want to make sure Horizon can have the high quality internationalized
release for Havanna version.
If you are interested in translations or tools, welcome to join us.

We will cover following topics this time:

       Action items from the last meeting
       Horizon I18n version release process
       Translated document publish process
       Open discussion

For more details, please look into
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/I18nTeamMeeting.

You can also contact us through IRC channel #openstack-translation, or
mailing address: openstack-i18n at list.openstack.org.
Please refer to our wiki page for more details:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/I18nTeam

Best regards
Daisy