[Openstack-i18n] Fw: [Openstack-translation] Free pass to OpenStack HongKong Summit

Ying Chun Guo guoyingc at cn.ibm.com
Sat Oct 12 06:34:13 UTC 2013

Hi, team

The free passes are still available.

If translators from your team or yourself would like to join the HongKong
summit in Nov,
Please send me email.

Hope to see more I18n people in the summit.

(feel free to forward below email to your translation team)

Thanks and regards
Ying Chun Guo (Daisy)

----- Forwarded by Ying Chun Guo/China/IBM on 2013/10/12 14:28 -----