[Openstack-i18n] Horizon translation status update for Havana

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 06:46:13 UTC 2013

Hi Daisy,

I can't say there is another import of translations before Havana release and
I would like to avoid another candidate only to update translation.
I guessit will be the last one according to the current status of
release critical bugs
and IMO new language addition of translations is not high or critical
at this last moment.

If so, it is much better to ask to delay RC2 release for a while.
We also need to honor the required effort for releasing another RC.

The last update of strings was last week and there is no plan to
change the strings.
I don't see any progress in Chinese Taiwan about for a week on Transifex.
Do you know the progress from Chinese Taiwan team?