[Openstack-i18n] Status of OpenStack Operations Guide in Chinese & Japanese

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 07:08:56 UTC 2013

Hi,

Sounds great. I found it a few days ago.
Great thanks to docs team for adding it.

I noticed a link to Japanese document cannot be clicked.
I just posted a patch to fix it and rearrange the dropdown menu.

We need to move generation of Japanese operation guide to docs.openstack.org.
It is hosted on github pages now and Japanese team generates it manually.

There is no update of links from Japanese team.
Security Guide translation is on-going on Transifex and it will be
available around new year.