[Openstack-i18n] Horizon translations update for stable release by Dec 5th

Ying Chun Guo guoyingc at cn.ibm.com
Mon Nov 25 02:50:41 UTC 2013

Got your point. Thanks.

So the summary is:
* Any translation team, who want to update Horizon translation, please
complete your update by Dec 5th.
* Then send a email to the mailing list to inform people that you have
updated.

I strongly recommend the translation teams to take this chance to update
the translations.
Havana has been released for more than 1 month.
Many people in your country should have tried your localized web UI.
You get feedback from your country's user group.
It's very convenient.

If you want to use track these updates as bugs, use Launchpad to track:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-i18n.

Thanks and regards
Ying Chun Guo (Daisy)

Akihiro Motoki <amotoki at gmail.com> wrote on 2013/11/24 01:18:35:

> Akihiro Motoki <amotoki at gmail.com>
> 2013/11/24 01:18

> "openstack-i18n at lists.openstack.org"
<openstack-i18n at lists.openstack.org>,

> cc
>
> Subject
>
> Re: [Openstack-i18n] Havana - Horizon translations update
>
> Hi Daisy,
>
> AFAIK, the current process to update Tx sources is done manually.
> I have a couple of scripts to automate the process but they are
> invoked manually.
> I think when the repository is renamed does not matter much from this
> point of view.
>
> Another important point is that we should have enough time for
> translators to know renaming.
> From this point of view, unless renaming is done in a few days, it
> would be better to wait
> until the next Havana update is shipped.
>
> Regards,
> Akihiro
>

> On Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 10:40 AM, Ying Chun Guo <guoyingc at cn.ibm.com>
wrote:
> > Thank you for the update, Julie.
> > In the meeting, we agreed to rename the existing resources in Transifex
and
> > add a suffix "Havana".
> > Shall I do the rename now, or shall I do the rename after the stable
patch
> > updated?
> >
> > I think it depends on whether the rename will affect some automatic
running
> > (or existing) scripts.
> > Your opinion?
> >
> > Regards
> > Ying Chun Guo (Daisy)
> >
> > Julie Pichon <jpichon at redhat.com> wrote on 2013/11/21 19:25:54:
> >
> >> Julie Pichon <jpichon at redhat.com>
> >> 2013/11/21 19:25

> >> Akihiro Motoki <amotoki at gmail.com>,
> >>
> >> cc
> >>
> >> openstack-i18n at lists.openstack.org
> >>
> >> Subject
> >>
> >> Re: [Openstack-i18n] Havana - Horizon translations update

Transifex

> >> Thanks Akihiro, let's try this. Since Transifex is staying for a bit
> >> longer
> >> we really should see about how to enable the automatic jobs for
Horizon

<amotoki at gmail.com>
Havana.