[Openstack-i18n] Havana - Horizon translations update

Ying Chun Guo guoyingc at cn.ibm.com
Fri Nov 22 01:40:31 UTC 2013

Thank you for the update, Julie.
In the meeting, we agreed to rename the existing resources in Transifex and
add a suffix "Havana".
Shall I do the rename now, or shall I do the rename after the stable patch
updated?

I think it depends on whether the rename will affect some automatic running
(or existing) scripts.
Your opinion?

Regards
Ying Chun Guo (Daisy)

Julie Pichon <jpichon at redhat.com> wrote on 2013/11/21 19:25:54:

> Julie Pichon <jpichon at redhat.com>
> 2013/11/21 19:25

> Akihiro Motoki <amotoki at gmail.com>,
>
> cc
>
> openstack-i18n at lists.openstack.org
>
> Subject
>
> Re: [Openstack-i18n] Havana - Horizon translations update
>
> "Akihiro Motoki" <amotoki at gmail.com> wrote:
> > AFAIK, only OpenStack project administrator can create a new Transifex
> > project like horizon_havana.
> > Daisy or Tom can do that.
> > Once a new project is created, a project administrator can configure
> > the setting to
> > track GitHub repository automatically.
> >
> > On Horizon side, we don't have any automated mechanism to update POT
> > files in stable/havana,
> > so it seems better to update the POT files when cherry-picking a patch
> > with string update.
> > If so, transifex will be synced automatically after a backport patch is
> > merged.
>
> Thanks Akihiro, let's try this. Since Transifex is staying for a bit
longer
> we really should see about how to enable the automatic jobs for Horizon
too.
> Maybe we could also make it work for the stable branch then :-)
>
> I read the notes of last night's meeting [0] and saw that there's an
> agreement to do a translation update for Havana, great! The stable
release
> schedule is  available at [1], the first one is planned for Dec 12th.
Since

<amotoki at gmail.com>