[Openstack-i18n] Havana - Horizon translations update

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Tue Nov 19 01:30:59 UTC 2013

Hi,

If this is the decision we can:

* perform the rename of the current 'horizon' project to 'horizon_havana'
* re-enable the automatic PUT of master to transifex, which will create
a new 'horizon' project and keep it updated with master.

If necessary, we can make changes to the infrastructure/ci systems to
also automatically update 'horizon_havana' and stable/havana.

Regards,

Tom