[Openstack-i18n] experiences and tips in ops-guide translation (a case of Japanese community)

Łukasz Jernaś deejay1 at srem.org
Fri Nov 1 22:29:39 UTC 2013

Hi Akihiro!

The workflow pretty much sums up how I've been doing translations for
the GNOME Project in the past. Translators would use their preferred
tools to work on PO files, commit them into a repository and then a
reviewer would go through the changes (or the whole file sometimes)
and add his comments above/below the strings, commit it, and so on
until no comments were left. Then the PO file would be pushed into the
upstream repository.
Only problem was, that the initial learning curve is higher than using
transifex or other systems...

Regards,
--
Łukasz [DeeJay1] Jernaś