[Openstack-i18n] Action item: Transifex statistics API

Gabriel Wainer gabrielcw at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 01:33:41 UTC 2013

Hi All,

Unfortunately I won't be able to participate in the next meeting, due to
timezone it will be 4 AM here. Anyway, from the last meeting, I have the
following item:

ACTION: gabrielcw to take a look at Transifex API to see if it's able to
get the translators information.

I searched the API docs and as Daisy and Katomo mentioned in the last
meeting, there's the API to retrieve some information for projects, but not
yet for translators work.

http://help.transifex.com/features/api/#statistics

So I asked their help desk about what we want, and happily they will soon
be rolling out support for that:

http://support.transifex.com/customer/portal/questions/1326867-translators-statistics

In fact, by the answer it should be already available but is not.

I will keep an eye on that, and let you know!

Hope that helps,

Regards,
Gabriel.