[Openstack-i18n] Changes in .pot file from projects

Akihiro MOTOKI amotoki at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 03:47:05 UTC 2013

Hi,

As Daisy said, it is the best way to report a bug.
Have you find typos in the release version (Grizzly) or the development
version?

If they are in the release version, we need to discuss a process of fixing
.pot and .pot files though.
pot and po files are synced with the development version at now.
This is one of the topics in I18N team.

Akihiro MOTOKI <amotoki at gmail.com>