[Openstack-i18n] [OpenStack-doc] Add Korean fonts for 'coluddoc-maven-plugins'

Sungjin Gang gang.sungjin at gmail.com
Sun Jul 21 15:01:33 UTC 2013

Hi, David

This is Sungjin Kang, a coordinator of OpenStack I18N Korean Team.
Could you help me out on the following problem?

When creating a korean document using maven, all korean characters are displayed as "#####".

While I was looking for the possible solution, I found out that Korean font might need to be added in "clouddoc-maven-plugins" you manages.

If this is the case (adding korean font), I would like to add a korean font called "Nanum fonts[1]"

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanum_font

I can prepare for the actual font file. However, I don't know what I need to do to add korean font.

Could you help me out on this?

Thanks,

Sungjin Gang