[Openstack-i18n] Wiki page for tools description and work tracking

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Thu Jul 18 01:08:19 UTC 2013

Thank you Daisy.

On 07/17/2013 05:44 PM, Ying Chun Guo wrote:
> I create a organization in github: https://github.com/OpenStack-I18n,

What are you planning to include in that organization? Have you
considered using the openstack-infra/ organization too? The advantage of
reusing the infrastructure is that more people would be able to see the
i18n efforts and help with development of tools.

> and if you like, we can use the wiki page there to track the progress
> and contributors.

We definitely need a tool to capture that data as I think translators
are ATCs. We should probably update the development list about this
progress, too.

/stef