[Openstack-i18n] stable/havana Horizon translation update: FFE possibility?

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 15:35:06 UTC 2013

One addition to my previous mail.

I18N team understand we need to explore a better way how to update translations
for stable release (both regular release and stable update).

Patches tend to be merged until just before freeze and there is a few
chance for translators
to make translations up-to-date, but I have no good idea on how to
improve the process.
At least requesting FFE every time is not a good idea and we need some
consensus on the process.

Akihiro