[Openstack-i18n] [Climate] i18n impl

Dina Belova dbelova at mirantis.com
Thu Dec 5 08:27:47 UTC 2013

Hello,

thank you so much. I've created project on Transifex
https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/climate/ and sent request to add it to
the OpenStack organization. Am I right, that in this case I will be able to
set "Project type" to the "Outsourced project" and "Outsourced access" to
"OpenStack"?

Thank you one more time!
Dina