[Openstack-i18n] [Climate] i18n impl

Ying Chun Guo guoyingc at cn.ibm.com
Wed Dec 4 15:13:49 UTC 2013

Hi, Dina

I think, we will continue to live on Transifex for a few months,
until we find another translation tool to replace it.
So I will suggest you to create project in Transifex now.
If we need to migrate, we will migrate all openstack organization together.

Do you have troubles with project creation in Transifex?
If you need, I can help to create and set you as the project owner.

Regards
Ying Chun Guo (Daisy)

http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-i18n/2013-November/000322.html