[Openstack-i18n] Fw: [OpenStack-doc] Add Korean fonts for 'coluddoc-maven-plugins'

David Cramer david.cramer at rackspace.com
Tue Aug 13 13:42:22 UTC 2013

On 08/12/2013 08:07 PM, Ying Chun Guo wrote:
> @ David
> Will the Maven plugin become very big if it contains so many font files?
> Is it possible to use system font instead?
> Is it possible to configure which font to download when downloading the
> binary plugin files?

That's a good point. I could do both of those things: 1) Configure it to
use known system font locations for certain platforms and 2) Expose
configuration params in the pom to set the additional font location and
font name.

With #1, if the font location changes, then the plugin would stop
working, but it could provide convenience for now.

It's true that including the font files in the plugin will increase the
size of the plugin, but you don't normally have to download the plugin
very often. I suppose it depends on how many we end up adding.

Regards,
David