[Openstack-i18n] Fw: [OpenStack-doc] Add Korean fonts for 'coluddoc-maven-plugins'

Ying Chun Guo guoyingc at cn.ibm.com
Tue Aug 13 01:07:05 UTC 2013

Hi, Sungjin

Can you give the font file or the link to download the font file to David
Cramer?
He can add it to the plugin and cut a release.

@ the whole team
If you have font issue with the Maven plugin, please send your font file to
David Cramer.

@ David
Will the Maven plugin become very big if it contains so many font files?
Is it possible to use system font instead?
Is it possible to configure which font to download when downloading the
binary plugin files?

Regards
Ying Chun Guo (Daisy)