[openstack-hpc] +1 for OpenStack for HPC/HTC workloads at Vancouver

Bowden, Glyn glyn.bowden at hp.com
Thu May 14 20:29:09 UTC 2015

Hi All,

Did we settle on a time / date / location for the meet up yet? I don’t recall seeing anything since we started the Etherpad.

Glyn

From: Tim Bell
Date: Tuesday, 28 April 2015 19:10
To: "Villeneuve, Donald H", "openstack-hpc at lists.openstack.org<mailto:openstack-hpc at lists.openstack.org>"
Subject: Re: [openstack-hpc] +1 for OpenStack for HPC/HTC workloads at Vancouver

Anyone who would like to help out with the session organisation are welcome to add themselves to the Helpers list on https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/YVR-ops-hpc.

I’ve had a number of productive discussions in the past summits where cloud/HPC/HTC folk get together and having something very interactive is the aim.

Equally, feel free to add topics you’d like to find out if others have found solutions for to the etherpad…. We may not find solutions on the day but getting together people who share the same problems is already a major step forward.

Tim