[openstack-hpc] NUMA config

Blair Bethwaite blair.bethwaite at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 01:21:26 UTC 2015

Thanks Daniel,

I'll fix that, need to try my hand at doc patches.

Whilst I've got your attention, any comment on my aside about it
seeming odd from userland perspective that these (and similar
tunables) are controlled through flavor/image extra specs?
"Does anyone else find it strange that all these options are designed
to be flavor and/or image extra specs rather than providing a
mechanism to set them on instance boot (e.g. hints). I think the
relationship between flavors or images and such tunables is tenuous at
best, why should I need multiple versions of what is otherwise the
same image or flavor in order to ask for e.g. CPU pinning or Qemu
Guest Agent, these are per instance tunables/variables."

Cheers,

--
Cheers,
~Blairo