[openstack-hpc] Atlanta Summit Unconference session refused

Brian Schott brian.schott at nimbisservices.com
Tue Apr 15 22:21:52 UTC 2014

I'm up for something like that :-).  All we need are some sponsors!  I shared an office with Don Becker for about a year before he went off to build Beowulf at NASA.  Will have to ask him where the cigars will be this year in NOLA.

I haven't heard anything back from the operations mailing list, but openstack list traffic being what it is I'm not surprised.  Anyone know who is managing the Operations Summit event?

Brian Schott, CTO
Nimbis Services, Inc.
brian.schott at nimbisservices.com
ph: 443-274-6064  fx: 443-274-6060