[openstack-hpc] Infiniband + Openstack?

John Paul Walters jwalters at isi.edu
Fri Jan 25 19:38:42 UTC 2013

Álvaro,

I had tried to use straight PCI passthrough with our hardware and didn't succeed in getting the stock OFED drivers to initialize properly.  It could be that because our cards have the updated SR-IOV firmware on them, that it was breaking this functionality.

But no, we don't yet have anything we can share.  I hope that we have it soon, and I'll certainly let everyone know when we do.

best,
JP