[OpenStack-docs] [docs] Docs meeting time? (was: Documentation meeting Thursday)

Petr Kovar pkovar at redhat.com
Mon Oct 30 14:53:46 UTC 2017

On Fri, 27 Oct 2017 14:31:15 -0400
Doug Hellmann <doug at doughellmann.com> wrote:

> Excerpts from Petr Kovar's message of 2017-10-27 18:58:13 +0200:
> > Thanks for voting, everybody. There is a strong preference to move the
> > meeting time to 16:00 UTC Mon or Wed, which seems to work for everybody
> > who voted.
> >
> > http://whenisgood.net/qtqbz52/results/ptgfrap
> >
> > Let's have our next week's docs meeting on Wednesday, 1st November, 16:00
> > UTC and see how that goes. If you have any objections, please let me know.
>
> According to http://eavesdrop.openstack.org all of the meeting rooms
> are booked at that time. After the recent rule change [1], we could
> meet in #openstack-doc. Is the bot is set up there?

Actually, #openstack-meeting-5 seems available, but after testing
the openstack bot a bit in #openstack-doc, I think running the meeting in
our team channel is a better idea. One doesn't have to join an extra
channel, there are no conflicts with other meetings, etc., so let's
start meeting there.

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/516340/

Thanks,
pk