[OpenStack-docs] Stepping down from docs core

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Fri May 12 23:36:37 UTC 2017

Hello Kato-san,

I am also sorry to hear this sad news.

I first met you offline at Tokyo upstream training, and since then you have
been my greatest and best mentor with kind feedback from my Docs commits
(also lots of things in I18n & and Docs with I18n).
Also, your contributions in Docs team with deep insight have been good
references for me to more involve in and communicate with Docs team.

Hope that the force will be with you - your future and business :) and we
will keep in touch.

With many thanks,

/Ian