[OpenStack-docs] merging this list with openstack-dev

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Wed Jul 26 16:06:44 UTC 2017

Now that most of the documentation content has moved into the repos
managed by project teams, coordinating closely with them is going
to be even more important than it has been in the past. One way to
make that easier would be to merge this list into the openstack-dev
list, where most of our other contributors are already subscribed,
to ensure that everyone has an opportunity to see docs-related
discussions (not that subscribing to this list is exclusive, but I
doubt most contributors are here, and I can imagine that some have
input into the "strategic direction" thread [1]).

I realize that means that many folks who are primarily on this list
will potentially end up dealing with a lot more incoming mail, but
if we are consistent with the use of a [docs] subject tag it is
possible to limit your subscriptions to only messages using that
tag and not have the volume grow to an unmanageable level.

What do folks think of this idea? How many of you are already
subscribed to openstack-dev?

Doug

[1] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-docs/2017-July/010069.html