[OpenStack-docs] [openstack-doc] PTL and PTG

Chason chason.chan at foxmail.com
Sat Jul 22 16:41:55 UTC 2017

Hello everyone,

As doc migration moves forward , we have removed the Install Guide, Networking Guide, Admin Guide, User Guide, and Configuration Guides.  The
Operations Guide will be moved to Wiki too.

After we finished the migration, there is still some work need to do. Such as improving High Availability Guide and many other things. A month and a half ago, Alex has sent me an email to ask me if I have interest in becoming the openstack-manuals PTL for the Queens release. I said, yes, I’d like to. Since I started contribution from Liberty release, I have a strong desire to make our documents more accurate, comprehensive, and advancing with the times.

Thus, I would like to nominate myself for the openstack-manuals PTL of Queens release. I love writing. It is my pleasure, whether as a reviewer or PTL, to push our project forward..  :)

Thanks,

Chason