[OpenStack-docs] [doc][api] need new reviewers for the api-site and developer.openstack.org

Alexandra Settle a.settle at outlook.com
Wed Jul 19 15:42:42 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

As you all know, we have been changing the way the documentation team operates. Chief among those
changes are reducing the workload on the shrinking team. The migration to move installation, admin, and
configuration documentation to project-team repositories is the first phase of that transition. Another component on
the documentation team's list of responsibilities is developer.openstack.org, the site for consumers of
OpenStack services to find resources to help them build their applications. Finding a new team of people
to manage that site is the next phase of shrinking the documentation team's duties.

We are setting up a new review team [0] in gerrit for the openstack/api-site repository and removing
the api-site and the faafo (First App Application for OpenStack) repositories from the set listed as owned by the docs
team in governance [1].  This opens up an opportunity for a new SIG or WG that is able to tackle the requirements
of the api-site repo.

Any concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Cheers,

Alex

[0] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/485179/
[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/485249/